DEVRON ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Last Updated: June 7, 2022
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to your access and use of all technology, services and other offerings provided or made available by Devron Corporation(“Devron”) or its affiliates (all such offerings are referred to as the “Offerings”).In the event of a conflict between this Acceptable Use Policy and an express written agreement between you and Devron, the terms of the express written agreement will control.
Devron may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You will want to check it regularly as it is legally binding on you. Please refer to the “Last Updated” legend above, to learn when this policy was last updated.
Content Restrictions. In connection with the Offerings, you must not post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Offerings:
any materials that are or may be:
- unlawful or in promotion of unlawful activities;
- threatening, harassing, degrading, abusive, violent, inflammatory, hateful or intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others;
- discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- defamatory, libelous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious;
- obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or
- protected by patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary or intellectual property right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner of such right.
any materials that:
- contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or regulations.
- promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization, or otherwise be likely to deceive any person.
- give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by Devron or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
- involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, sales promotions, or advertising.
- any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
Use Restrictions. In connection with the Offerings, you must not:
Use the Offerings:
- in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation, including, without limitation, intellectual property laws, and any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries.
- for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful.
- for any purpose or in any manner that is threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, intimidating, discriminatory, abusive, or inciting violence toward any individual or group.
- for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- to violate any third party’s privacy.
- for activities that relate to ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts, tobacco, cigarettes, including e-cigarettes, stolen goods, sexually obscene materials, drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- in connection with the creation, distribution, transmission or facilitation of any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the restrictions set forth above.
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Devron, an employee of Devron, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- in any manner that could overburden, damage, or impair the Offerings or interfere with any other party’s use of the Offerings, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Offerings.
- Harvest or collect information about users of the Offerings.
- Remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary notices, legends or symbols in the Offerings.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Offerings or the servers or networks used to make the Offerings available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Offerings; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
- Attempt to gain or obtain unauthorized access to any parts of the Offerings, or any server, computer, or database used in connection with the Offerings, including but not limited to the disabling or circumventing of any license key or other technological mechanisms or measures intended to prevent, limit or control use or copying of, or access to the Offerings.
- Decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Offerings, or determine or attempt to determine or inspect any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied in the Offerings or any part thereof.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Offerings.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Offerings, use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Offerings, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Offerings into any product or service, without Devron’s express prior written consent.
- Systematically download and store content of the Offerings.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather content from the Offerings, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Offerings, without Devron’s express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to compliance with any instructions posted in the robots.txt file located in the Devron website’s root directory, Company grants to the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from Devron’s website located at https://www.devron.ai/ for the sole purpose of(and solely to the extent necessary for) creating publicly available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Company reserves the right to revoke such permission either generally or in specific cases, at any time and without notice.
- Attack the Offerings via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Cause any third party to do any of the foregoing.