Last Updated: April 30, 2022
- Your use of www.devron.ai, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through www.devron.ai (the "Website");
- Our social media page located at [insert link to LinkedIn page] (our “Social Media Page”);
- Offline business interactions you have with us.
Collectively, we refer to the Website, Social Media Page, emails, and offline business interactions as the “Services.”
1. Use and Collection of Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. The Services collect Personal Information, including:
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- Professional title
- Company name
- IP address (we may also derive your approximate location from your IP address)
- LinkedIn account ID
Collection of Personal Information
Devron collects and stores information from visitors to the Services, including those who register for an account, submit a request for a demo, contact customer service, or attend an event. We receive your Personal Information from other sources, for example:
- publicly available databases;
- joint marketing partners, when they share the information with us;
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers use Personal Information for the following purposes:
Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests
- To provide the Website’s functionality to you and providing you with related benefits, special promotions, or customer service.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request a quote for or other information about our Services.
- To complete your transactions, process returns and exchanges, verify your information, and provide you with related benefits, special promotions, or customer service.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
Providing you with marketing materials, including about sales, special offers and new Website features or business offerings, unless you have opted not to receive promotional communications in connection with the Services.
Analyzing Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services.
- To analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Services.
- To better understand your interests and preferences, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
- To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via our Services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
Allowing you to participate in promotions.
- We may offer you the opportunity to participate in promotions.
- Some of these promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will use and disclose your Personal Information. Please read those additional rules before choosing to participate.
Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information
- We may anonymize and/or aggregate Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other information for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose, as it no longer identifies you or any other individual.
Accomplishing our business purposes
- For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Services;
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and to address legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- For fraud prevention and fraud security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- For developing new products and services;
- For enhancing, improving, repairing, maintaining, or modifying our current products and services, as well as undertaking quality and safety assurance measures;
- For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Website are of most interest to users;
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users; and
- For operating and expanding our business activities, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies on meeting our users’ interests.
2. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, marketing and promotional material distribution, website evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. We provide Personal Information to these third parties, but we authorize them to use this information only in connection with the services they perform.
We will also share information with our business partners. These business partners may share your information with subcontractors to perform services in connection with the operation of our business.
As indicated above, we may also share Personal Information with third party marketing partners that: (i) provide products or services to us; (ii) that help us provide targeted advertising to you (iii) assist us with internal market research; and (iv) perform any of the other activities allowed under this Policy.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We may also use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others. We may use, disclose or transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
3. Other Information
We and our service providers may collect and store certain Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
Your browser or device.
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
Pixel tags and other similar technologies.
- Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
4. Your Rights
With regard to the collection and use of your Personal Information, there are certain rights available to you as the data subject. Depending on where you reside, there may be laws or regulations that list these rights specifically.
If we send you marketing emails, you can opt out of receiving them by clicking the link to opt out in the email message itself. Even if you opt out of receiving marketing messages, we will still send you any transactional messages.
5. Third Party Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Services and other websites or online services.
6. Do Not Track
The Services are not intended or directed to anyone under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13.
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard your Personal Information seriously. We are committed to using commercially reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information. When we store or transmit certain information, that information is encrypted and protected with SSL encryption software. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personal Information, as applicable, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
9. Third Party Services
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure, or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM, or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
10. Sensitive Information
Unless we request it, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, or criminal background) on or through the Website or otherwise to us.
12. How to Contact Us About Privacy Matters
If you would like to contact us for any reason concerning our privacy practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at Devron Corporation,110 William Street, Suite 2510, New York, New York 10038.