- Centralization of unstructured data was an expensive undertaking that resulted in a lag between data collection and analysis.
- Excel was the “gold” standard to collate, clean, analyze and report.
- Security, confidentiality and privacy of data, sources and methods created regulatory and reputational risk.
- Devron collaborated with rare disease data science/operations team to deploy/train models at the point of data generation across 5 research sights in 2 countries.
- Devron’s encrypted model artifacts and repeated improvements in model accuracy accelerate analytics across all research sites.
- Increases in speed and accuracy helped unlock predictive insights while curating portfolio ops efficiencies.
Develop Better Treatments for Diseases
Improve Patient Experiences & Outcomes
More Data for Analysis
Reduce Time to Insight