Reducing Customer Churn
- Historical customer data is dispersed in multiple system environments and cloud providers across jurisdictions.
- Data centralization commingles user data, requiring operations to anonymize and duplicate data which reduces signals and increases storage costs.
- Data science teams struggled to quickly normalize data to report on critical business objectives, often resulting in high turnover rates for data science talent.
- Devron’s forward-deployed engineers help data science teams deploy and train satellite models on data at each of the provider’s 23 regional offices.
- Insights from satellite models are aggregated and the updated models sent back out so models at every data store can learn from each other.
- Budgets reallocated to decentralized (federated) data science initiatives following trends in cost reductions and performance of highly accurate ML models.
See how Devron can provide better insight for your organizationRequest a Demo